Saturday, October 29, 2011

WOW!

This past week was amazing! and i only have ten minutes to tell you about it .. So Rolland Baker has been teaching a lot the past two weeks cause Heidi has been in norway .. class has been amazing! I went to jail on wednesday.. (to do ministry haha) and over 15 people got saved and everyone that needed healing was healed! Head pain: Healed, Stomach pain: Healed, and Heart pain: Healed!!! Praise Jesus!!! It all happened in an hour! i am going twice to the jail this coming week and i will be going on my first Bush Outreach this weekend .. so i would love your prayers .. lots and lots. There is a chance that i could be preaching either at the jail or the outreach so yea.. pray. It is getting hotter and hotter here .. but the breeze is so amazing .. and it is constant cause we are right on the beach pretty much .. Jesus has been so great about getting me free rides into town .. I haven't had to pay yet!!! I have been hearing things from the staff and they are saying that November is going to be even better than this past month .. which i am so so so so pumped about .. I feel already like a new person! I am more hungry for Him now than ever and the hunger is increasing everyday .. oh also since this past wednesday we have been doing constant 24 hour prayer untill this wednesday so 24/7 prayer week .. it has been a blast .. it is all out of intimacy and love and nothing like work . Which some people could think of intercession that way .. but every thing is going amazing!!! If you want to know specifics just email me or facebook me questions .. asoreano91@gmail.com  .. I Love you all!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment