Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bom Dia!

Hey Everyone! I miss you all! 2 amazing weeks down! Class has been amazing! And i am finally getting used to sitting on the ground for about 5 hours a day haha! To let you all know i got selected to go to do ministry in the prison here in pemba! I am so pumped for that! I'll be in a group of 5 including me going the the jail every wednesday from 1- 5 pm . I have heard amazing testimonies about the jail. I also found out that i have two options for my extended outreach after I graduate. I can either travel around with a big group, villiage to villiage, or I have the choice to be dropped off in a villiage with two other students staying with a local Mozambican pastor with no leader or translator. Which one do you think I am going to pick? . . . THE DROP OFF! haha! As far as getting you all pictures to look at.. it will be difficult .. so im still working on that... and same for skype. The beach has been great! One night me and some guys had an awesome prayer session on the beach during the full moon! Glory! This morning I woke up early to go to the beach and watch the sunrise.. unfortunately it was very cloudy but still amazing! The weekends are usually really lax but during the weeks it is very busy, but nevertheless amazing! Getting to build relationships with the kids has been a whole lot of fun! Also, i will be coming back to Knoxville after the school ..so I'm not going to be gone for years this go around... however we will have an opportunity to be interviewed if we want to be a long-term missionary at the end of the school ..so im going to do that and try to be back here as soon as possible for long term.. soo I'm 98% positive that is what i'm doing , but I would love your prayers for the decision making process. If anyone would like to chat with me personally feel free to email me or shoot me a message on facebook.. i'll probably be on the internet every weekend. I love you all! Blessing and Increase to everyone in the name of Jesus! Time for me to pay for the internet and hop on a truck back to the base!

P.s Thank you all so much for sewing into my ministry! Words can't describe my gratitude.

5 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!
    I am SO excited for God's heart in you and around you. And super pumped you are where you are. We have such a big Kingdom, sweet brother.
    Though, I'm not going to lie, I'm a little jealous (in a good way) for your experience and spurring on in the ways of the Lord :-)
    Love you lots. And I'll see you in perfect timing!
    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bud, just wanted to let you know I'm behind you in all your decisions and I hope you are having fun! See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Met your mom today; she's awsome!
    Praying....
    The Lord has been reminding me, so I will share with you, too; no compromise! And if we do compromise, it His his Goodness that leads us to repentance!
    Blessings, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO excited for all that's going on with you and our Lord while you are there. It all sounds so amazing and so Kingdom full! Not gonna lie, a little excited that you get to come back for a bit! Miss you and praying for you constantly!

    ReplyDelete