Monday, October 24, 2011

Righteousness, Peace, and Joy in the Holy Spirit

Being the the center of God's will is the most exciting place to be!! It is hard to believe that I am in week 4 of 10 weeks .. so many things have happened. Where i am in Mozambique is paradise and poverty all mixed together .. down the road from the base there is a 5 star resort surrounded by slums .. it is all bazar. I only have ten more minutes to type, but my time here has been more than words can say .. especially in 8 minutes now .. haha so this past week has been winning soccer games, meeting more people, praying and hanging with God, getting rocked by the Holy Spirit, having the time of my life, going to class, having the time of my life, seeing my destiny happen, having the time of my life, being in the midst of God's glory on the earth, swimming with dolphins, snorkling over a huge reef, seeing God's Kingdom touch thousands and being His hands and feet.. Now thats a week of suffering for Christ! ... right? hahahaha.. I am right where i am supposed to be and im loving every minute .. On the outreaches that are happening  hundreds of people every weekend are getting saved and hundreds are getting healed!! Revival is everywhere! The blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk, and people get redeemed all because of my God .. Thank you Jesus for still being the same from the creation of this world till now! I love you all .. i gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I'm jealous. In a holy, spurred-on kind of way :-) I'm so excited that you're having such a sweet time living out the Kingdom of our God. Love you!

    ReplyDelete