Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hey Everyone! I have decided to keep people updated on my journey in Mozambique on this blog. Today I will leave for Atlanta and fly out of ATL tomorrow morning! Thank you for your support and I humbly ask you to pray for me. I will try to update this weekly.. but some weeks it might be 2 weeks in between posts .. I will have a better idea of that when im actually down there :) Thank you again and the next time I will be typing to you I will be in Mozambique! I Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Im praying for your day/time. You are loved and prayed for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on The City that you are going and I am praying for you. Your mom and I are planning to have lunch and meet each other and I have offered to be her prayer partner for you while you are in Mozambique. My friend's son, Brock Human who is with United Persuit Band, is married to Heidi's daughter. You might know them from Bethel? For a few years, I have been hearing about the wonderful things the Lord is doing in Mozambique. I am excited for you that you are there! May the Lord bless you and keep you and show Himself strong on your behalf! Blessings, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun and stay safe in Africa. You are doing a lot of good things that most others wouldn't do. I am praying for you! Love Evan

    ReplyDelete